Check out our fitness center!
$15/month – Single Membership
$25/month – Family Membership
$10/month – Senior Citizen Membership
Please pay monthly fees in the District Office.
Before we allow your membership, please sign and turn in the waiver that suits your needs below.
Monday - Friday // 6am - 7pm
The Fitness Center is closed on weekends and if there is no school, the hours may change.
Fitness Center Rules:
- The fitness center is available for public use Monday through Friday 6:00a to 7:00p.
- Membership fees must be prepaid.
- Be mindful that students may be utilizing the Fitness Center at any time when school is in session.
- Students and others 18 years of age and younger may only be in the Fitness Center with a parent/guardian during non-school, unstaffed hours.
- If you have a medical condition inhibiting exercise, you are responsible to take all necessary precautions and assume any and all risks.
- Exercise is voluntary and performed at your own risk.
- If you should incur an injury at the Fitness Center, you acknowledge it is your responsibility to seek appropriate care.
- Members must wear appropriate attire at all times. Sweat pants or shorts, shoes and t-shirts must be worn. Clothing with belts, buckles, snaps, etc., should not be used as they can damage equipment. Clothing containing offensive words or graphics is not allowed.
- Shoes must be worn during workouts. Shoes must be clean, dry and free of sand.
- Profanity is not allowed.
- Locker Facilities are not available.
- The Drummond Area School District is not responsible for any property lost, stolen or damaged while you are using the Fitness Center.
- You are to use the equipment as intended. Misuse may result in damage that you will be responsible for the cost to repair.
- Malfunctioning equipment is to be reported to the District Office or school personnel immediately.
- Wipes are available to wipe down machines after use. Each person is asked to help keep the equipment in good working order by cleaning after use.
- Penalty for breaking these or any other posted rules will be loss of membership. Refunds will not be issued.